My wood fired pizza oven *****

Pete in PG

TVWBB Pro
I finished landscaping the backyard late last year and early on in the process I put in this wood fired pizza oven. I had a couple guys over 2 days install it on a concrete base and used a camera with time lapse photography to capture them building it. I added a couple photos of some pizzas I made as well. As yet, I have not cooked any beef in the wfo, but I have roasted chicken the next day from residual heat. I've also baked some focaccia as well. I WILL do some beef in here; just haven't as yet.

Thanks for looking!!

Nice WFO and video Pete. The only thing that you didn't include was your address and hours of operation. Not that the guys on here would respect the hours. Nicely done!

Very nice Pete!! Did you get the pre-cast from FB?
I love my WFO. I built mine over a 4 month period back in 2010. My build thread is titled 'My 3-legged Dome' over at FB.

Enjoy your new oven and throw lots of pizza parties!!

Very nice Pete!! Did you get the pre-cast from FB?
I love my WFO. I built mine over a 4 month period back in 2010. My build thread is titled 'My 3-legged Dome' over at FB.

Enjoy your new oven and throw lots of pizza parties!!

Thanks George! I like your build and you did a great job! Looks great and you've experimented well beyond what I've done thus far.

Yes; I bought it from FB - the Casa 2G90 36" model. FB is a short drive from here and I got to meet James; really nice man and a lot of fun. I also really enjoy cooking on my Webers (1 performer, 2 OTS, 1 OTG and my WSM), but this weekend I'm doing pizza. I love Neopolitan style with the thin crust and the wfo just does it so well.

I'm registered at the forum over there, but don't use it too much. Thank you for the compliment.

Awesome looking oven Pete. Nice patio too. Im planning another visit to Pacific Grove/Monterey soon. When will my Margherita Pizza be ready?

Back