OSH Park??

John Case

TVWBB Member
I'm hoping someone may have the contact information for OSH Park.

I've ordered all the components. I received an email from OSH Park that they received my order, but the email does not have any contact information in it.
I looked on the website and there is no contact information.

I would like to know the shipping details...

Does anybody have contact information for OSH Park?

Thanks,

John

I see they have a "contact us" link on their design rules page here.

I've ordered HM boards from them twice, the first time they shipped really fast and I had it in my hand a couple days after I ordered, the second time it took a couple weeks. I think sometimes they have HM boards ready to ship and other times you have to wait for them to get in que and printed before they ship. Unless you have something to ask other than "when will my Heater Meter board ship" I would probably just wait. They will send an email when the board ships....

It is pcb@laen.org. I happen to know they just broke down and shipped out a panel today, so I'm willing to bet if it hasn't shipped yesterday it did today. Laen is awesome. I put in an order Monday, it went out Tuesday night, shipped today. I was going to breadboard it but for $9 I figured it was worth it to just get it made. They ship standard USPS first class so no tracking info. Takes about 4 days to get from the West coast to Florida usually.

Ralph, off topic, but do you want a rPi level shifter board to get a Pi to talk to your RAMPS controller. If it works you should be able to use OctoPrint to control the printer as well as flash new firmware (fingers crossed on that one). I'm getting 3 so you're welcome to one if you want it.

It is pcb@laen.org. I happen to know they just broke down and shipped out a panel today, so I'm willing to bet if it hasn't shipped yesterday it did today. Laen is awesome. I put in an order Monday, it went out Tuesday night, shipped today. I was going to breadboard it but for $9 I figured it was worth it to just get it made. They ship standard USPS first class so no tracking info. Takes about 4 days to get from the West coast to Florida usually.

Ralph, off topic, but do you want a rPi level shifter board to get a Pi to talk to your RAMPS controller. If it works you should be able to use OctoPrint to control the printer as well as flash new firmware (fingers crossed on that one). I'm getting 3 so you're welcome to one if you want it.

Bryan,
Thank you, I had that email from the site and sent a message to them in the beginning of the week. I did not hear from them. All I'm looking for is confirmation about shipping so I can keep an eye out for the board. Our mail carrier seems to deliver everyone's mail to everyone else.

John

I just looked at the OSH Park shipping notification I received and it actually has a USPS tracking number. It is odd that you haven't gotten an email back from Laen, he's always been really good about responding. I know the business has really picked up for them in the last year where they went from doing a panel every couple of weeks to doing one every couple of days. It might have fallen through the cracks, I'd say sending him another message wouldn't be out of line.

I just looked at the OSH Park shipping notification I received and it actually has a USPS tracking number. It is odd that you haven't gotten an email back from Laen, he's always been really good about responding. I know the business has really picked up for them in the last year where they went from doing a panel every couple of weeks to doing one every couple of days. It might have fallen through the cracks, I'd say sending him another message wouldn't be out of line.

Bryan,
Thank you!!
Also thank you for developing and spending the time on the heatmeter. I don't have mine built yet, but I still want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to you

Bryan, Since I have so many older computer parts laying around I just put together a spare PC that I have connected to my 3D printer, so I can design the parts on it and also control the printer with it. I'm pretty happy with the setup and am not sure I need to connect a rPi to it? Right now I don't have a spare rPi, and don't like the idea of pulling my HM apart to share between printing and cooking... So thank you for the offer but I think I will pass, unless there is some benefit to doing things this way that is better than using a regular pc that I am not getting?

I really do appreciate the offer, but my 3D printer is pretty set with the PC I think. I like the "one stop shopping" of it, I can run the 3D design apps, and slice apps etc on it, and store all my files, and print directly from it etc. I like being able to watch the 3D view of the printing on the PC as well. I prefer to have it that way instead of doing most of that stuff on my main pc, cause I like to be able to step away from the 3D stuff mid stream and tune into other things, and jump back and forth mid-stream... Sometimes I just need to step off from the 3D stuff when it gets frustrating, with the 3D apps being so computer hungry and taking so long to load I don't want to leave them running on my main pc while I do other things and I don't want to wait for them to load either.....

I just got a look at the pic of your printer, WOW, that's a lot of colorful shrink tubing! You might have nailed it with the "Gay Pride Parade" comment.... LOL Or perhaps we should say "Hawaiian Rainbow" instead so we don't give the printer a complex... lol I only used shrink tubing on the wires for the extruder, I put the motor and hotend wires all inside one tube, it's nice and neat. The others I just folded up and wire tied together in a bundle.

Back