Help with 32 quart steamer pot size

J Stillwell

Hey all just trying to start my mini wsm build got a china made steamer pot at Walmart bottom measured about 13.5" but it seemed to slip side to side in the kettle base of my new SJG is that normal or should it be a little snugger I took it back to try another and they were all sold out there seems to be no Walmart or target in my area with any in stock and amazon has the vasconia for like $39 was hopeing to find something local for around $20 :( any info would be appreciated thanks all

I just ordered a Vasconia direct from Plaltzgraff, thats the people who have them on Amazon. If you order by the end of today they have a 40% off coupon (you type in July40 in the checkout page) So the total with shipping is $31.34, most people say that it is the best fit by far, it's a little more but worth not having to deal with the not fitting right problems.

Good Luck

I just ordered a Vasconia direct from Plaltzgraff, thats the people who have them on Amazon. If you order by the end of today they have a 40% off coupon (you type in July40 in the checkout page) So the total with shipping is $31.34, most people say that it is the best fit by far, it's a little more but worth not having to deal with the not fitting right problems.

Good Luck

Hey thanks a lot rich

just got the new pot it seems to fit perfect also the lid fits just right and the bottom seems alot more stable, thanks again for the heads up on the sale Rich

IMG_3836.jpg

Last edited:

Back