Help! Vasconia steamer pot dimensions look to big

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Help! I was just about to order a Vasconia steamer pot from Amazon through Pfaltzgraff. I went to thier web site and they list it as 15" wide x 13" high. If it's 15" wide thats not going to fit. Now I'm confused there are a bunch of ratings that say it fits the SJS fine on Amazon, but there old ratings. Or is the pot tapered toward the bottom? These just came back on Amazon could these be different.
Plus if you order through Pfaltzgraff by tomorrow you can get 40% off.
This pot thing is driving me nuts!

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Amazon often publish the size of the packaging, not the actual item.

George thanks for the reply. I guess I wasn't to clear, the information about the size came from the Pfaltzgraff site not Amazon. The pot is shipped from Pfaltzgraff not Amazon. I also noted that the original pots have plastic handles the new Amazon pictures show metal handles.

IMG_3836.jpg

I just got the 32quart pot and it is perfect i think you will be fine

LoL just realized it was u that told me about the deal on the pot thought this was a new post

Last edited:
The 32 quart Vasconia will fit the lid perfectly. the 32 quart Imusa is just a tad to large for the Smokey Joe lid and takes a little work to make it fit right.

IMG_3836.jpg

I just got the 32quart pot and it is perfect i think you will be fine

LoL just realized it was u that told me about the deal on the pot thought this was a new post

I got mine a couple of days ago and am well into my build and yep it fits perfect. It was the specs in the ad that got me worried when they said it was 15" wide.

Back