I love this place! *****

Mike Willis

TVWBB All-Star
I just want to say that out loud. I am on this forum almost every day…I read posts in almost all of the topics (barbecue, grilling, smoking, charcuterie and the rest), and love the interaction with all of the members! Everyone is polite, helpful and at times very funny! I have friends here that I wouldn't recognize on the street but confess stuff here that my personal friends don't know. I have made posts that have been questioned, as well as posts that have been well received, but have NEVER felt slighted by any response (no matter how ignorant MY posts may have been!).

Mr. Chris Allingham - thank you for providing such a wonderful web site for experienced masters of the grill as well as newbies. I live here by choice, I contribute when I think I can offer some help, and I research when I NEED help.

To all of the members here, my message to Chris is for everyone here as well. I have received great advice from many people here just by reading their posts, and have asked others for their expertise in certain areas of interest to me (and hopefully of interest to others).

I love it here!

Thanks for listening...

Mikey Willis for President!
united_states_of_america_fl_md_wht.gif

I love it here also... I read almost every post and try to absorb all the info posted. I check in during the day just to see what's cooking.

I check in here daily and always enjoy the posts from all of you. Some days this is the only website I visit.

Reminds me of a country song by Toby Keith: I Love This Bar. Some of the lyrics: "We got winners, we got losers... we got cowboys, we got truckers... I've seen short skirts, we got high techs, blue-collared boys and red necks... Come as you are... I Love This Bar."

Count me in - I'm here all the time. :cool: I am a member of another smoking meat site and I can REALLY tell a difference in the camaraderie between here and there. ...which has caused me to go there less and less.

Last edited:
I feel the was you do Mike, it is nice to be able to visit a site and not see someone get flamed just because, I feel this is one of the nicest run sites on the web.

I feel the way you do Mike, it is nice to be able to visit a site and not see someone get flamed just because, I feel this is one of the nicest run sites on the web.

Back