Welcome, Jamie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to welcome Jamie Purviance to 5 days of Q&A about grilling and his new book Weber's Way To Grill: The Step-By-Step Guide To Expert Grilling.

This is Jamie's second time around as a Q&A guest here on TVWBB. I like having Jamie do these because he has such a wealth of knowledge when it come to grilling--something that most all of us are doing whenever we're not barbecuing "low & slow". Many of you are familiar with his work and probably own one or more of his previous books done in collaboration with Weber. They're all well written and beautifully photographed, and Weber's Way To Grill is no exception--it's just been kicked up a few notches, so to speak.

I'm just amazed by the amount and quality of color photography in this book. You can randomly flip the book open to any page and see 5-6 detailed process photos on that page. Over 1,100 color photos in all. It's a level of detail that I'm not sure has ever been done in a grilling book before.

If you know someone that needs to learn how to grill, this is the book you should give them!

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. As usual, just a few points to cover as we begin: <UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Start a new message thread for each new question. It gets confusing when a single message thread contains multiple questions.
<LI>As a courtesy to our guest, please allow him to answer the question before you reply with your thoughts or opinion about the question.
<LI>Keep the discussion on-topic and friendly, as we always strive for here on TVWBB.
[/list]Here's to a great Q&A session this week,
Chris

P.S. We're giving away 5 autographed copies of Jamie's book by random drawing. Visit the secure entry form for rules and to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back