Cabela's Pro-Series Vacuum Sealer

Stefan B

TVWBB All-Star
Finally got a chance to break in my NEW vacuum sealer last night. Processed 10lbs of bacon and broke down a massive block of cheddar cheese from Costco. As it says in the model...this thing is Pro. I hope this lasts much longer than my last 3 FoodSavers. Also glad i bought it while it was on sale :D

Some pic's of the beast...

P1010395.jpg

P1010393.jpg

P1010396.jpg

Left side
P1010397.jpg

Right side
P1010399.jpg

Some of you might recognize this as a Weston Pro as it is a rebadged Weston.
http://vacsealers.com/Weston.html

My dear wife bought me one for Christmas a few years ago. I never would have spent that much. The thing is bulletproof, though. Way more durable than the Foodsaver brand sealers I've used. You will be happy with it.

geez, I've had my foodsaver for over 3½ years now... and I basically take it for granted that the dang thing will work when I need it.
never gave it a thought to look at other models...
Looks Great Stefan!

geez, I've had my foodsaver for over 3½ years now... and I basically take it for granted that the dang thing will work when I need it.
never gave it a thought to look at other models...
Looks Great Stefan!

I have the Pro II, Had it for about 10 years. Just changed the gasket about a year ago for the first time. It works great.

Stefan,I'll be curious for your feedback! I am on my 6th foodsaver and I hated all of them! Until you've used a commercial grade, there ok. I cant pull a vacuum on anything moist, it won't pull down properly.

Cabela's has these on sale now for $249.99..... I'm thinking of pulling the trigger .. Someone please tell me a logical reason not to...free shipping and no sales tax to California ... Hey Stefan, you still lovin it???

Cabela's has these on sale now for $249.99..... I'm thinking of pulling the trigger .. Someone please tell me a logical reason not to...free shipping and no sales tax to California ... Hey Stefan, you still lovin it???
Very much so! That's the price i paid as well....pull that trigger you will not be disappointed!

Stefan,I'll be curious for your feedback! I am on my 6th foodsaver and I hated all of them! Until you've used a commercial grade, there ok. I cant pull a vacuum on anything moist, it won't pull down properly.
This is a treat to use Tim, I also had similar FS feelings. You have WAY less waste compared to any foodsaver which was always annoying to me. See below for my skillz

P1010414.jpg

Back