Weber Rotisserie or CB Rotisserie

RogerS

TVWBB All-Star
Figured I'd post here also: I'm debating between the 2. One reason I am hesitant on the CB Rotisserie (I would get the one that fits both the WSM & Kettle) is the CB is battery operated. I can get the DC one for $11 more. Are both motors about the same? Weber VS. CB? Anyone used both or have both? Suggestions/opinions and ideas are welcome between the 2. Thanks

I'd skip the battery option unless it also comes with (or can be powered by) a cheap power adapter....or you're a freak with electronics. Drag the cord!

I do not have either but I'd get the CB because I don't believe the Weber fits the WSM. I'd want one for use on both. If you did use the battery powered one I'd go rechargeable to keep from disposing so many batteries.

You can actually make the Weber fit a WSM. Find a sheetmetal shop that has a crimping wheel and run the lower edge through a couple times. Not perfect but it fits and seals good enough, but you still have to use a kettle lid.

Rod Sterling is on the forum :) on a side note just ordered a CB Cannot wait to use it.

It arrived
daf98ce2793c874866fa7cff43d26f8f_zps3573b35b.jpg

Back