Kingsford Origional $9.99 at Lowes 7/4 - 7/8/2013 *****

John Tate

TVWBB Member
Been a lurker for a while and just joined to let you good people know that Lowes are having their charcoal on sale for a better price.

For 5 days only, Lowes has Kingsford charcoal briquettes for $9.99 for 2-20 pound bags. Starts 7/4/2013 thru 7/8/2013.

Now got to dash off to the Introduce Yourself Forum!!!!

Edit : Limit of two packs per customer!! Looks like a few trips from the parking lot to the store might be needed.

Last edited:
Thanks and welcome! That means Home Depot will honor the same sale price. It's a lot easier for me to go to Home Depot as there are 3 of them very close to where I am.

I went to my local Lowes (Santa Clarita, CA) tonight (Tuesday night) having not read the dates carefully on this post. I mentioned the sale to an employee to which she replied, "The sale starts tomorrow." This would be Wednesday the 3rd of July. I don't know if she misquoted me the start date of the sale, but I will be sure to post tomorrow if it is indeed the case or not!

I normally go to HD. This time I'm going to Lowes. Tired of HD waiting for the other guy to put their

Sale is on. Just to see if I could order online I put 10 packs in the cart and it let me do it. I would suggest going online to purchase also try ebates.com and get 6 percent back

Managed to get to Lowes today and picked up two packs, I was starting to get a bit worried that you guys might have been in before me and cleared them out! Hopefully there will be a good deal around later on so I can stock up for the winter, I think I have enough to last until March but, it never lasts as long as I plan.

I got the Blues!
IMG_07141.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I went to my lowes today and the aisle and half the grilling section was full. I think they will have some left over.

Nice find!! Since my local store is closed, I was still able to order online at the discounted price and pick up for tomorrow.

Local ad said limit 2 per customer. It's a good deal, but not worth the trek in my case if I can only pick up 80 lbs.

Local ad said limit 2 per customer. It's a good deal, but not worth the trek in my case if I can only pick up 80 lbs.

I ordered and paid for 3 (120 lbs) online without issues and no mention of limit. Hopefully no issues tomorrow while picking up.

Back