A big thank you!

Bruce Bissonnette

TVWBB Guru
Hi Dave,

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to visit with us and answer some questions. I really don't have a question, just a comment.

I met you last year at the 2012 Jack Daniels BBQ Championship and it was indeed a pleasure. I wanted to thank you for stopping by our spot and spending a few minutes talking about BBQ. Whenever I seem like I'm getting a little "burnt out" on BBQ, I read some of your posts on FB and it seems to rejuvenate me again. Thank you for that!

We have one of your restaurants about 4 miles from my home here in Michigan in Auburn Hills. Lots of people seem to criticize your restaurant at times for whatever reason, however, I must say I've never had a bad meal at your restaurant and your pickles are DA BOMB!!! Once again Dave thank you for all you do!

Thank you Bruce for you thoughts. We really don't worry about criticism but we do pay attention to what folks have to say in case there is something we need to work and improve on. We could never improve and get better if people weren't sharing what's on their mind. Every day we strive to get better and always strive to feed our raving loyal fans the best barbecue we can smoke up!!! Thank Que for your kindness... Blessings my friend "Famous Dave"

Back