Missing Sauce

MattP

TVWBB Super Fan
Thanks for swinging by, Dave!

A little background on my question. During college I had a friend that worked as a waiter at our local Famous Dave's restaurant. Every so often he would have a funny story to share of him catching a patron in the act of trying to steal one of the bottles of BBQ sauce from the table. Usually they were pretty run of the mill-- top of a bottle poking out from a purse or a diaper bag. Sometimes they were pretty absurd-- guy trying to stuff one down his pants, person trying to empty the bottle into a flask.

I'm wondering-- what's the most outrageous "Trying to steal the BBQ sauce" story that you've caught wind of?

Thanks for bringing up how people abscond with our sauces. Yes, over the years we have lost a lot of sauces. I don't know how people carry out our squeeze bottles without them squirting all over the place! Quite honestly... I don't ever hear these stories because I think the staff doesn't want me to know!!! ;o) Hopefully we can sell the bbq fans a bottle of sauce but if they crave our sauce that bad... well God Bless'm!!! ;o) "Famous Dave"

Back