ABC and accessories

Brian Dahl

TVWBB Gold Member
Hello Keven and welcome!

You're at home (not workin'), it's a Friday night and the burgers are on the grill. Adult Beverage of Choice?

And, not counting thermometers, your favorite accessory?

Thanks for your time, and I'm off to read your blog.

Last edited:
Hello Brian
Thanks for having me!! It's a Friday night and the brisket, chuck and bacon burgers are on my Weber 26.75 inch grill. My adult beverage of choice, well that's a hard one. In the summer I love New Glarus (Spotted Cow), Laganita's IPA, which I have on draft currently, Goose Island 312, Boston Lager and Yuengling to name a few.

Not counting thermometers my two favorites accessories are the brand new Weber High-Temperature Premium Grill Gloves. These are the best grilling gloves bar none and the Weber Gourmet BBQ system. This unique system truly allows you to grill, bbq and smoke anything on your Weber grill and who doesn't need a new reason to get out in the back yard and cook something new?

How did you like the blog?

Keep the questions coming.

Thank you for the reply, Kevin. And a tip of the hat to your selection of relaxation. Being from back east, I do miss Yuengling's, and the old Rolling Rock. I'm now partial to the Oregon beers: Deschutes Twilight, Widmer Hopside Down and just about anything from the local brewpubs.

I have been enjoy your blog. Recapping basics, reviewing grill safety and cleaning: all good things to keep in mind when playing with matches.

Re: accessories, I came across the 'Slide-Aside lid holder' on the Weber website. Have you seen one in action? In your confidential, never to be repeated or quoted opinion, whadda ya think?

Thanks for your time.
Brian

Brian,
Widmer is one of my favorite beers to have when I am in Oregon. I love there wheat beer, perfect for the summer. Thank you for the kind words regarding the blog. I think it is always good practice to review the basics, practice up on your techniques and become more well versed in the backyard.

In my confidential, will never be repeated or used again, especially against me in the court of Weber law, I do like the Slide-Aside lid holder" I have a couple on my grills. I do like being able to rotate and slide the lid off the grill easily similar to the Performer and 26.75 OTG. I know that each lid has a hook welded on the inside of the lid but the easy of use and functionality of the Slide Aside is right up my alley.

Thanks for putting me on the stand as an expert witness

Kk

Back