Kingsford Original @ Home Depot, 2x20lb, expected $12.88, May 23 *****

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Mentioned this in another thread, wanted to create a new one specific to this deal. My source tells me Kingsford Original is rolling into stores as we speak for Memorial Day. Like April, these are 2x20lb twin packs. Price is not announced, but expected to be the same or similar to the $12.88 price of April.

That's quite a hefty price increase since last year. I was hoping that the summer holiday sales would be better than that last sale they had.

Bill

The Kingsford Twin Pack might :rolleyes: be $9.99 very soon from Lowe's... bank on it!!!!!
It will be a great Memorial Weekend. :eek: Limit two per person... bring the whole family.

Last edited:
It looks like the $12.88 price will be about right. It also looks like charcoal is a great investment. It is far outpacing inflation.

Last year for memorial day @ Walmart they had 2 - 15lbs bags for like 5.88 (might have been less) I know because I NEVER shop there but I couldn't not buy it.

How can they stop you from buying 2 more later in the day? You can go through self checkout and then go through a reg. checkstand a few min. later. Then come back later in the day and do it again.

Steve, They can't. I happen to be at Lowe's for a decking board and saw they had started the sale on them. Tomorrow I will be near the one in Chester and stop for 2 and then stop back by my local Lowe's for 2 more. Probably hit my local Lowe's a few more times till the sale is over. I think they only allow 2 per customer to limit someone from buying mass quanities at one time.

Last edited:
I just came from both Lowe's and HD in my area and neither one had them on sale. Both are still 2 for 19.95 same as usual. Hopefully it starts here soon

Lowe's in San Diego has them for $9.99! I picked up 4 twin packs. 2 in self checkout and then I went back in and bought 2 more in a reg. checkstand. I'll go everyday this week to get more. I want to stock up for about 12 months worth. Also, Cowboy hardwood lump is $9.99 for a 20lbs. bag.

Last edited:

Back