Win an iGrill wireless thermometer!

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
grill-open-white-with-phone_zps13dd89f8.jpg

The good folks at iDevices have donated an iGrill grilling thermometer for a prize drawing to help us celebrate WSM Smoke Day 9!

Details on the iGrill, as well the secure entry form and rules, and be found here:

Win an iGrill Grilling & Cooking Thermometer

Good luck!
Chris

Awesome!

The rest of you guys may as well not waste your time entering, as I have a good history of winning contests. Like, once I won a coloring contest when I was seven.

Awesome!

The rest of you guys may as well not waste your time entering, as I have a good history of winning contests. Like, once I won a coloring contest when I was seven.

Matt, I don't know about that. When I was in grade school I won a jar of jelly beans.

Matt, I don't know about that. When I was in grade school I won a jar of jelly beans.

Ooh, that might give me a run for my money. Now if somebody comes and chimes in that they won a cake from the cake walk once, I'll have to fly the white flag of surrender!

I couldn't win a foot race if I was the only one in it :p
But I entered this anyway. Thanks Chris and iDevice people!

Holy cow how cool is that. That is amazing, having one of these would be insane. Never have to keep running in and out of the house to look at my wired probe!

Ooh, that might give me a run for my money. Now if somebody comes and chimes in that they won a cake from the cake walk once, I'll have to fly the white flag of surrender!
I once won a free case of soda and some hockey tickets! So you might want to use some Tide on that flag of yours, it really helps to brighten those whites.

Back