Pre-built HeaterMeter for sale

Bryan Mayland

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I had a bunch of parts and a PCB sitting around in my lab which I assembled to do testing with an LM7805 linear regulator power supply. It doesn't look like that will work because the regulator just gets way too warm for my comfort level and there's not enough space for a heatsink inside the case. I removed that and put in the standard switching regulator and am looking to get rid of the board-- I have way too many of these things sitting around already.

So that's why Crazy Bryan's Discount HeaterMeters is open for business! I have one (1) rare carefully assembled and tested HeaterMeter board, no RF module, round button cap. It's got the LEDs mounted at the proper height and button raised off the surface. Add a power supply, raspberrypi, a case and a blower and you're ready for action. The LCD still has the protective plastic on it, so it looks a little smudgy in the photos. 3.3V regulator installed so you can use it standalone if you want but that would just be a waste. I'll let someone take this thing off my hands for $75 + $6 shipping USPS anywhere in the US.

RasberryPi not included! but shown for completeness.

Unit arrived Monday morning, and is in excellent shape. Plugged it in and worked right off the bat. Thank you Bryan.

Back