32 Quart Pot in Canada???

G Savrnoch

TVWBB Super Fan
Hey guys

Has anyone been able to score one of these here? I've tried Walmart - nope, Target - nope, Amazon.ca - nope, Canadian Tire - nope.

Toronto (not far from me) has plenty of asian and mexican grocery stores but too many - wouldn't know where to start.

Hoping someone here has found a source in Canada - preferably in Southern ON. The mini sounds like a great spring weekend project for me :wsm:

If not, we're camping in upstate NY in June so I'm sure I will be able to get my hands on one there along with plenty of Yuengling :D.

as to the stores in toronto, you start at the first one. if you have a mexican area or a asian area then start there. i would go to the mexican ones first.

as to the stores in toronto, you start at the first one. if you have a mexican area or a asian area then start there. i would go to the mexican ones first.

Well Mexican stores maybe - but the asian population in Toronto and therefore the number of asian grocery stores/markets/vendors etc.... is huge. If I have to hit the bricks I will but hoping someone from the Greater Toronto Area will have a specific store they know of......hoping ;).

Amazon Canada does not have - will check Amazon USA but I think last time I checked it would not ship here - but will check again as that would be nice and easy.

I just checked Amazon US and the Vasconia is still not available new, only used by different sellers. Hope Amazon get this sorted out soon!

Back