LEDs

Their function is currently fixed to being RF Receive, Lid Open, Fan On. Making them configurable is on my todo list with a pretty high priority though, both with a fixed mapping from event to LED and also script controlled function. Most likely timeline it should be in this month.

Bryan,

Do you have a list of what the available LED congurations are? I am trying to make a front panel on vinyl and would like to label the LEDs. I have tried searching the forum but came up empty handed.

Bryan,

Do you have a list of what the available LED congurations are? I am trying to make a front panel on vinyl and would like to label the LEDs. I have tried searching the forum but came up empty handed.

If you have your HM built already just look into the config and you will see all the options for the LED config. If you dont have your HM together yet post back and if someone doesnt post the info before me I will post it as soon as I have my HM powered up again (I pretty much use it daily in the summer...)

I know off hand I have set my LED config to be:

Red: Fan > 0%

Green: Pit Temp Reached

Yellow: Lid Open Mode Activated

Though there are many more options to choose from.....

Last edited:
Just fired up the pit for pizza night....
The options for LED config are:

Alarm Low/High for any of the 4 probes
ANY Alarm Ringing
RF Data Recieved
Lid Open
Fan Speed > 0%
Fan Speed = MAX
Pit Temp Reached
Unset

Thanks Ralph. I am currently building my HM. It is slow going because my Mouser missed 2 resistors as well as I am trying to make mine weatherproof.

Sure will. Here at work we have clear and white vinyl sheets. I plan on printing on white but putting a smaller clear sheet over top of the LCD display to seal it off better.

Last edited:

Back