Looking for the next Iron Chef

j biesinger

TVWBB Platinum Member
It's been a while since we attempted a 3 team, 3 course, 1 secret ingredient Iron Chef match. Who's up for some fun?

It's an excellent way to push your skills and shift the way you think about using your live fire equipment. I know that every match I've been a part of has been a really interesting and rewarding experience. I never go thinking I might win or lose, instead I go in KNOWING I will push myself and learn something new.

Now is probably a perfect time before the weather breaks.

Who will be the next Iron Chef?

Do we participate in teams online yeah? Or is this for people who live within range to cook together live as a team? If it is online or if there is people close to Alabama I would be down. Either way, I haven't seen this topic on the forum and think that it sounds very very fun. I have been having a good bit of trouble with the shellfish ideas, so maybe this is my out! Haha, great post though man. Exciting idea.

Do we participate in teams online yeah? Or is this for people who live within range to cook together live as a team? If it is online or if there is people close to Alabama I would be down. Either way, I haven't seen this topic on the forum and think that it sounds very very fun. I have been having a good bit of trouble with the shellfish ideas, so maybe this is my out! Haha, great post though man. Exciting idea.

it's all done online. Team members can collaborate through google docs or what not.

here's an example of my personal favorite battle:

http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?34003-Battle-Three-Tea!

I'll look around for possible people that have competed before in it. Maybe they will see this post here too and jump on as well.

Bit late in noticing the post - but as long as I have some time in Calgary (been traveling a lot with work) I would be down to join a team.

Back