Grillin with the Grill Guard Dog; Strips and Chicken

Hi Willie - That was a great post / Fun pics and a great looking cook. Looked like Rustye the Grill Guard Dog was on alert too, chased the Armadillo and got in on the end results. Bob B

Well tonight Rustye has been after a racoon. Lots of cridders around here for her to chase. The skewers were given to me by my daughter Kara and her great husband Chad who just gave us our first grandson Jackson Henry Miller; the Henry is after me thank you very much! They are Steven Raichlen brand. They are 3/8" wide so when you turn them; everything turns. What's great is that you can use the Virtual Weber site to go to Amazon and buy them there. Also they're really cheap priced but such a great buy.... That meal was grilled on a 26 incher Weber. Just purchased this Christmas..I've had my 22 incher for 20 years; figured it was time to get a little bigger grill; Rustye agreed. I always thought my 22 incher was big but this guy is really nice. It took me 3 attempts to have this grill. The first was delivered with a severely scratched lid; the second had a bent handle; the third had the wrong sized holes for the bracket that held the lid as you placed it when it was opened(if that makes sense). I finally emailed Weber and they steped in and made everything right. GO WEBER GRILLS. Headin' to Austin TX this weekend to see Jackson and grillin lobster tails!!

Back