Greensboro says hello...

Hector Lechugas

Hello all,

My name is David Herrman and I have wandered around this board and used it as a resource in the past so I thought it might be time to just go ahead and join in the coversation.

Quickly about myself: I live in Greensboro, NC via Pennsylvania and I was raised on Charcoal grills. After college I bought a Weber Kettle and started to experiment with larger pieces of meat... I learned more by trial and error, and have been smoking and grilling on Webers eversince. I just recently got into more of the technical aspects of some of these cooking endeavors and since I work from home now - have the time to play around.

Thanks for all the help that I have gotten off this board in the past and I look forward to being an active participant going forward.

For the record I am an Eastern NC Style guy... Have a couple friends in that side of the state and every time I visit I have to stop by Gradys in Dudley, NC.

-Dave

Sorry for the confusion. My name is Dave. "Hector Lechugas" is a reference to a juvenile inside joke. I have been using it as a "Username" for many years.

Just used it out of habit.

Back