New to the site

Chris Hosston

TVWBB Member
Howdy. I've been reading posts here for a couple of months and I love all the great information and I've really enjoyed looking at all of the great pictures. I finally decided to create an account. I received a new WSM 18.5 for Christmas and I've been practicing almost every weekend since. I'm looking forward to learning more about BBQ.

Chris

I received a new WSM 18.5 for Christmas and I've been practicing almost every weekend since
ok, 4, almost five weeks since you got this thing:wsm: Chris, and cookin' every weekend since... have you noticed the bathroom scale working against you??!! ;)
if not, it will be
Welcome to our addiction! We're glad to have ya!

ok, 4, almost five weeks since you got this thing:wsm: Chris, and cookin' every weekend since... have you noticed the bathroom scale working against you??!! ;)
if not, it will be
Welcome to our addiction! We're glad to have ya!

Yea, my clothes are already starting to fit a little tight. I cooked some awsome St Louis Style ribs yesterday. I ate the whole slab for dinner. Next weekend I'm going to have a rib party with friends. I can't wait.

Welcome to the site...time to start practicing some picture posts..we'd all love to see your cooking!!

Back