Linger, Lurk and Learn.

Chris Lynch

TVWBB All-Star
Greetings my friends and thanks already for all that I have learned. I have been smoking on my kettles for years now which was really labor intensive and not very efficient and thusly not very often. But thanks to my buddy Caz, I was turned onto the 18.5 WSM and this forum. Mrs Lynch bought me the smoker for Christmas but I was able to finagle her into letting me do a break in cook last weekend and with the help of this forum it was a smashing success. I really love the methods and recipes I have found so far. My first cook was an old favorite which was a pulled pork eastern NC style. As soon as I can figure out how to post a picture I will upload photos. If we weren't traveling this weekend I would cook again. But I did already plan a get together next weekend for ribs, pulled pork and wings. I am really looking forward to the buck board bacon recipe and many others. Thanks again in advance.

Welcome aboard Chris! Check out the photo gallery. The first entry there is a tutorial on how to post pictures to the board!

Back