Hello from Kentucky

T. Cunningham

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and the Weber 18 1/2 WSM. (Well, Santa has one hid for me). In the past I have used a Brinkman Charcoal Smoker, a Brinkman electric Smoker, and a Weber Kettle, now I use a Char-Griller Pro and a Sears Brand Propane Smoker. I just bought a Pitmaster IQ110 to go with the new 18 1/2 WSM and I can't wait to get it fired up! I mostly do Butts and Chicken, but I have done ribs, brisket, salmon and of course Bolonga! I have enjoyed browsing this site for a few day and I am looking forward to learning and sharing with you all.....Tony

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you're gonna like it around here. Do they make Burgoo in your neck of the woods? When I was stationed at Ft Campbell we used to go to Knockum Hill BBQ. Among other GREAT BBQ he had one helluva Burgoo.

This is a great forum and discussion group....welcome and have fun smoking on 18 1/2" WSM. That what I have, its a great experience.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Yes Dwain, there are several places here that sell Burgoo. Never know exactly what's in that stuff...but I love it! "Santa" is making me wait until Christmas to get my 18 1/2 so it will be awhile before I get to try it out. Everyone have a great day......T.C.

Back