Indiana!

F. Vest

Saying hello from South Bend, Indiana! Im a Weber fanatic in the process of building my collection. I currently have a Performer and a Spirit 210 which is plenty for little family.

I also have a nice selection of Weber accessories, the wireless thermometer being my favorite. I am also in the process of 'restoring' an old(er) kettle which I am excited about finishing.

I have a fairly extensive background in Q'n, my main accomplishment being a head Q'er at a backroad eastern NC BBQ house. For two years I would Q about 90% of their bbq for the week on the weekends, the weekend of course being the busiest time for them. I continue to cook as much as I can, whenever I can.

I feel stupid by saying that I am new (2 years) to Weber and highly regret not being a Weber fanatic years ago.

-Frank

Welcome to the forum Frank!
Lookin' forward to your photos posted in the Photo Gallery four topics down...
Enjoy your stay!

I feel stupid by saying that I am new (2 years) to Weber and highly regret not being a Weber fanatic years ago.

-Frank

I've been a Weber gasser for 7 years, but I'm new to the smoker. Likewise, regret not doing this years ago and I'm 35 :D Welcome

Fred welcome from a fellow Hoosier. That's a great looking plate of food you have there. Keep smokin' my friend.

Back