Longtime lurker..

Mike Vifquain

Hey guys! I'm a longtime lurker, but first time poster! I'm from Tampa and have had many grills over the years. I lost my WSM about 5 years ago when downsizing to an apartment after divorce and am happy to say I picked up an 18.5" this morning slightly used off Craigslist for only $100. Talk about the deal of the century;-)

I've been a fan of grilled meat for sometime, but have a love/hate relationship with smoked meat. I intend to fix that;-)

Hi Mike and welcome aboard. Nice deal on the WSM, post some pics of your first cook!

Bob

but have a love/hate relationship with smoked meat
Welcome to the forums Mike!
I also have a love/hate relationboat... love to eet it, hated it when it was all gone.
Hope your stay is most enjoyable:wsm:

Welcome aboard Mike!! Hope too see some pics of your upcoming love/hate relationship!!

I am making a special trip to the meat market on Saturday to pick up some chicken leg quarters. 10lbs for $5 means i can screw up a few times and still have budget for more;-)

Welcome! I am a griller who also has a love/hate for smoked meat but we are quickly heading towards love. May the same happen for you - enjoy your adventures and experiments!

Laura

Back