Weber Customer Service Shines Once More

Ken_K

TVWBB Super Fan
When I was pre-heating my Q320 today I heard a loud pop or bang sound inside the grill, so I opened the lid and saw to my horror that the cast iron grate had cracked. It was in that solid ring of iron that follows the outline of the outside burner. So I called Weber CS, and they are shipping me a new grate (actually they are sending me both grates even though only one is broken) free of charge. You have to love a company that stands by their products.

yep, they are great. but they won't sell me wood handles.
icon_mad.gif

Yes, they are wonderful! I just had the opportunity to talk to them again yesterday to see about replacing the wood handle on my "The Fireplace" grill. I was informed most politely that the grill was no longer being supported by Weber as it was deemed a safety hazard due to its use inside in a fireplace. Guess I was the first one in two years that had asked about this grill- the customer service individual had only been with them for that length of time. She was so pleasant even though she couldn't help me. If you have a company or business, learn a few things about how Weber handles their customers. They have always been great to work with even if they can't provide the "stuff" you need!
Steve

Back