The Briner?

Brian Moriarty

TVWBB All-Star
I have been giving the Briner a workout since I've gotten it, but since the holidaze are coming up, I'm itching to get a couple Turkeys in it. Up until now, I've been doing whole chickens, thighs, wings, Duck breasts and Berkshire pork short ribs and pork loins with fantastic results.

IMG_5498.jpg

IMG_5493.jpg

IMG_5496.jpg

IMG_5519.jpg

IMG_5484.jpg

IMG_5508.jpg

Until I found the Briner I had been using a Rubbermaid cooler for Turkeys, but it is much bigger and will not fit in the garage fridge. The locking disc eliminates the ice packs and plate I had been using to keep the bird submerged in the brine. Some might find it a gimmick, but I think its comparably priced with a 22 qt. Cambro container that is about the same size. http://shop.thebriner.com/main.sc

Wow Brian what a great idea. Weighting things down has always been a PIA so their design to overcome that is right on the mark. I'd be interested in one of those myself.

They say they will ship to Canada so I guess we just have to wait and see what the cost is. I have asked for a price.

They say they will ship to Canada so I guess we just have to wait and see what the cost is. I have asked for a price.

$19.50 shipping to Canada. It could be more if Brokerage fees are added plus HST but I think I'm going to order one. Just waiting to confirm method of payment.

Back