Hello from SW Ohio!

Myron Carson

Been checking out the site for several months now - and learning a lot - so much to learn! After several weeks of thinking about it and dreaming about it, I finally decided to take the plunge and build an enclosure for my Weber 22.5” grill. I wanted to use it as a smoker since I don't have a WSM (yet), so I picked up a Smokenator 1000 based on numerous recommendations. I want to thank everyone who posted suggestions on the Weber Bullet Forum – especially Greg Mackiejewski and Bob Hunter, from whom I got the inspiration for my build, and everyone else who gave advice about smoking a brisket – my "smokehouse’s" maiden voyage. The brisket turned out “CRAZY GOOD”!! :D As soon as I can figure out how to post pics, I'll post some of the build and the brisket!:eek::confused:

Welcome aboard Myron!! Looking forward to some pics. you have to have them stored in another on-line site ie; photobucket.com then you can transfer from there to here. Good luck!!

Nice to have you here Myron! Send me a mail if you still have problems posting pics. I wanna se that brisky :cool:

Back