FULLmoon?Pantry Pork Chops!

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Lordy, from the WEBER BIG BOOK OF GRILLING...
Easy to do, no fuss, no mess. PANTRY PORK CHOPS (page 189)
Thought the full moon was to expose this evening, again, I am incorrect. Soooooo,
I fired up the OTG Green bugger ...thought I'd give the Burgundy OTS DoubleD a break.
Pantry Porkers Chops marinade consist of lemon juice, soy sauce, EVOO (i hate saying that
icon_razz.gif
)brown sugar, sea or kosher salt (i like sea salt) and lots of ground pepper (well, the recipe says 1/4 tsp, i always use more).
With an onion and Kondike Golds on the CIGs, the chops are startin' to look eetable.
icon_biggrin.gif

Good thing, cuz I'm gettin' hungry.
As the grill was countin' down it's last few minutes, Liz fired up our new stovetop with some carrots and "Polly Patty Pans" or whatever they're called, I just know I like em and I eet em
icon_biggrin.gif

Got the bottle of Budini uncorked and ready to serve up a plateful of delicious.
I wasn't expecting too much, butt this recipe turned into something very tasty!
If you have this cooks book or the recipe and have not tried it, stop being shy and test the water. It's GGgggrreeeaat! (as Tony The Tiger would say)
icon_biggrin.gif

Once again, Thank you for viewing.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

That looks GGgggrreeaat Jim.

I have the WEBER BIG BOOK OF GRILLING which I have not looked at for a while I guess I should.

And once again, thanks for sharing.

I'd Howl for a plate of that Jim!
Looks great!

Thought Budini was going to be like Champipple, perhaps Budwieser & Gin
icon_smile.gif

Thanks Guys!
Bob, we don't support that rice beer up in these parts... we have, right up I-94, one of America's Finest Breweries, makers of the Champagne of Bottle Beers.
icon_biggrin.gif

Nice looking cook Jim - I used to think you were only a "Ribeye" kinda guy on the grill but you also sure do justice to those Chops. We still haven't figured out if we have a full moon or not here in WA. We've been getting spring Alaska storms and it is wet. Thanks for sharing the pix and cook details. Bob B

Back