Beef and Bison Burgers

Larry Wolfe

Closed Account
I've been working my butt off all weekend doing yard work etc.......so it's time to wind down with a good cigar, cold beer and some burgers with the family.

I've been on a health kick for the past three months and give myself one 'splurge day' which usually falls on Saturday. Even though I splurge I still try to eat healthy, so me and my 8 year old have Bison burgers which are much much lower in fat but equally as good as beef. The rest of the family had chuck burgers and hot dogs. More pic's can be found at The Wolfe Pit
Started off with beer and stogie and then got to cooking.
IMG_4817.jpg

Grilled veggies that were marinated in Italian Dressing are done and the beef burgers go on.
IMG_4831.jpg

Then the Bison burgers and hot dogs that for some reason my wife split down the middle and they curled right up.
IMG_4838.jpg
IMG_4842.jpg

Time to add Swiss cheese
IMG_4847.jpg

Dinners ready!
IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

You should find another hobby, with those black lines on all your food
icon_biggrin.gif

Makin me want a burger for breakfast!

Dang Larry, you should have prepared us for that first photo
icon_smile.gif

The burgers and veggies look great!
Got to try me some Bison one of these days.

Awesome, Larry! Never had bison...gotta remedy that!

BTW, love the Wolfepit! I've cooked a lot of the recipes you've posted on there. We have never, ever been disappointed with any of them. Thanks for another great resource.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:

IMG_4857.jpg
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Larry wheres the picture of you trying to take a bite out of that burger?

Those are some mighty fine looking eats there Larry.

I have had Bison burgers before and they taste great.

Thanks for sharing.

Larry, that final pic of the plated burger has got to be one of the best shots of a burger I've ever seen in my life. Perfect. I see you're a ketchup and mustard kinda guy. Excess is never too much.

Back