Hello From North Carolina

Kris F

Hello everyone! I must send a big thank you to Chris A. for helping me set-up my account!

I have been barbequing for over 35 years and it’s been with gas and charcoal over those years. I have a weber performer charcoal grill. I love it. I like it for the gas start-up for the coals. I have a great recipe that I will post using bacon and pork and beef ground meat. It is like a meat loaf wrapped up with bacon and then slow cooked on the grill at about 250 300 degrees it’s really good! I have the pizza kettle for the unit and it makes one of the best pizzas ever! I have done a lot of smoked meats over the year along with fish and cheese.

I look forward to meeting you all and sharing and learning at the same time!
:cool:

Howdy from Southern California Kris!! Bacon Pork and Ground Beef sounds like a winner to me!!

Howdy neighbor,and welcome to the asylum,er,I mean forum! Lots of good folk around here. What part of this fine state do you call home?

Thank you for all your kind greetings to this great site! There is so much information it’s almost mind boggling. I was asked what part of NC do I live; I live north of Roxboro North Carolina on Lake Hyco.

Welcome to another North Carolinian. I look forward to that recipe and seeing some of your cooks.

Back