Poll: Throwdown #7 - Pizza/Flatbread

Throwdown #7 - Pizza/Flatbread: Choose your winning pizza!

• KevinJ: His & Hers Pizzas

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Arwin: Dutch Oven Pizza

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • R Cain: Breakfast, Bacon Cheeseburger, and Deep Dish Stuffed Crust Pizzas

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Gary H. NJ: Bruschetta pizza

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • JimK: Three Course Pizza Dinner

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Wolgast: Pizza Two Ways

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Jon Des: Smoked Margherita

• J. Biesinger: White Pizza with Lambchetta

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
OK, boys and girls! The polls are open! You've got 7 days to vote for your favorite pizza!

I have to say, there are some amazing looking pizzas in the mix here. Congrats to everyone, you should be proud of your efforts.

Regards,
Chris

OK, boys and girls! The polls are open! You've got 7 days to vote for your favorite pizza!

I have to say, there are some amazing looking pizzas in the mix here. Congrats to everyone, you should be proud of your efforts.

Regards,
Chris

couldn't agree more

Who's the kind-hearted soul that voted for my burnt pizza? Bless your soul. ;-) Never seen so many great pizzas in my life. Inspiring...

Was a great run for sure!

Maby inlude the Poll into the actuall Trowdown tread? When everything is posted and the time limit is up? If thats an easy Moderator option. Easy accsess to the pic´s,and in the long run everything is in the same post. I mean 2150 veiws for the actuall tread and "only" 267 for the actuall poll. Just a thought. And Maby even put it as a 1 week link in the poll forum. 8 contenders and 20 votes. I guess all contenders voted on the pie that they thought had "IT".(well i did...And no i dident vote on myself) :)

And i can only agree with the posts above: Inspiring!

I'm unable to add a poll to an existing thread, so the poll ends up being a separate thread. I can crosslink the poll in the Polls Forum.

Regards,
Chris

I'm sure there weren't 317 unique views of this thread (not sure if that's even tracked), and I'm sure all of us with a vested interest peeked at this multiple times, but even if 100 different people looked then 20 isn't a lot of votes. I mean, if 8 people participated and voted that means only 12 more members voted. We need to brainstorm a strategy to get more interest, and maybe Chris was on the right track with his idea to come up with a new name for this section of the forum.

Agree wholeheartedly, Jon. Maybe some "advertising" in the photo gallery, where there seems to be a lot of traffic?

Next time we post a throwdown poll, we can also post a site-wide notice reminding people to checkout the entries and vote.

Regards,
Chris

Back