Newbie in Georgia!! NE Atlanta!

Ron Snarski

TVWBB Member
Hey everyone, obviously I just wanted to post and introduce myself. My name is Ron, I am originally from metro Detroit and moved down to Georgia in 2010. I have been acquiring Webers for a few years now and have the complete set, Kettle, Genesis, and WSM.

I have not used the WSM yet, I just bought it the other day and look forward to using it this Labor Day weekend.
I cant wait to use trial and error and of course this forums suggestions for some delicious meat!

I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Cheers,
Ron

Hey Ron. Welcome and congrats on your new purchase. Wishing you many happy smokes with your WSM. Check out the "Cooking Topics" section for some great recipes for your first smoke.

Greetings from the south side of metro Atlanta. Welcome aboard. You will smell lots of smoke coming from friends with Weber products across metro Atlanta. Have fun with the WSM.

Cant wait, the wife and I are going to get a babysitter and go check out the BBQ comp next weekend in Winder GA. I have never been to a competition, looking forward to tasting some of the different recipes!

Back