New wsm owner saying hey from north jersey

Scott E

Hi all,

I live in north jersey and have been smoking on a Bradley electric for about 3 years. I also have a weber kettle and came pretty close to buying a smokinator. After reading the posts on the wsm I decided to convince my wife that we would need the wsm instead of smokinator. :)
Took about 1 hour.:)
Have a whole roaster chicken in there at the moment and planning on a salmon fillet later. Tomorrow it's beef back ribs and Italian sausage.
See ya all and happy smokin
Scott

Welcome, Scott! Congrats on getting your WSM. You're gonna love it.

Be sure to post some pics of your cooks in the Photo Gallery.:wsm:

Hi Ed,
Thanks for the welcome, I will be sure to post the pics, hopefully this chicken will be the first post.

Welcome to the forum Scott, good timing for you to join I'm looking for advise from Jersey members in the Just Conversation section. Maybe you can help me out.

Welcome to the board Scott.Take it from one who had the Smokinator prior to the WSM, I think you made the right decision.

Smoking just got a whole lot easier with that WSM. Congrats. on your purchase Scott. Welcome to the forum.

Did a 6 lb. whole chicken yesterday and some Italian sausage. Was impressed by the ease of keeping the temp where I wanted it.
Salman and beef back ribs today

Scott

Back