Product request

Ray Saah

Hello All,

I am trying to order some John Henry BBQ products and was wondering if anyone knows of any reputable sites to order them from. The product does have its own website which is www.johnhenrysfoodproducts.com. However, when I submitted question a while back I never received a reply, which raises a flag with me.

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ray Saah:
However, when I submitted question a while back I never received a reply, which raises a flag with me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ray, In this "High Tech" age, I still find you are better off using the Old Fashioned method of picking up the phone and calling. So many emails go un answered. I wonder why some of those places even list an email address
icon_confused.gif

To give a quick update, I was able to get a hold of someone today and they took my order. They said that the site should be operational and they check it a couple times a day. I guess I was just being a little over cautious when my email did not get returned.

Back