Hello from Fountain Valley, California

Danny Cunningham

TVWBB Member
My name is Danny,almost 50 and I love eating BBQ,my wife and kids love my cooking, I recently bought a 26.75" weber and love it. I always have cooked on a gas grill, but want to learn to smoke:wsm: looking to buy a 22.5 WSM and I am signed up for Harry Soo's class in December and this week there is a BBQ contest in Westminster that I want to check out for sure, I really enjoy this site you guys do a great job contributing and running it. I am a lame on a computer, I do not know how to post pics, but will learn.
Danny

Welcome and thanks for the local updates and info...I may be in the O.C. this weekend and check out the contest, it would be my first and very informative to see what goes on. I would be interested in Harry's class, too...is it on a weekend perchance?

gene

Welcome and thanks for the local updates and info...I may be in the O.C. this weekend and check out the contest, it would be my first and very informative to see what goes on. I would be interested in Harry's class, too...is it on a weekend perchance?

gene

Yes, his class is on the weekends, I am going in Dec. If you go to his website you will see the class schedule (almost full)
oddly enough there is 2 BBQ festivities going on this weekend, one in Fountain Valley (OCBBQ Bonanza)and In Westminster (KCBS) we never get anything like this, so I am looking forward to this weekend

Last edited:

Back