Hola from So Cal

StevenKing

Hey All, as you can see my name is Steven and yes I have a problem I enjoy grilling and BBQ. The other stuff you can ask my wife about ;).
I got into this from a stupid BBQ reality show that you all know BBQ Pitmasters. Now I was lucky as to only dabble my toe in for the last few years but I got a giant shove into this when I bought my 18" WSM. Now I have been able to keep myself from drowning but its getting worse and I feel the draw of the smoker at night while its sitting covered in the garage. I am now a KCBS judge and am starting to think about competing once or twice just to do it, I have no desire or chance to make the advances that Mr. Harry Soo has whom by the way I hold personally responsible for this addiction. I am hoping to schedule a class with him early next year.
That's it in a nut shell, oh and BBQ barefoot, that way you will never burn down your deck ;)

Welcome from The San Fernando Valley. I will sit out back during the work week and smoke my pipe by my Webers so they and I won't get lonely before the weekend!!

Welcome to the forum Steve. There's got to be a 12 step program for us Barbaholics somewhere.... Lol.

Thanks all I appreciate it, my sponsors.....Forgot to add while at my judging class there was a team from la mesa suburb of san diego, I believe they were the influence to Mr Soo's one cooker phenominom. Team smokahlics who also cook on a single 18 WSM. Again thanks all for the support and I really hope i can share some knowlege and make some advances in my cooking.
Steven

Back