Hi Everyone. I'm from Weymouth MA

Chip

TVWBB Member
Hey Everyone,
I have been grilling for year on gas grill, mostly time issues. I picked up a WSM in March and love it. I had an ECB years ago and it turned me on the smoking. The WSM has brought me back. I just picked up a used 22.5Weber Kettle from a friend who upgraded to a Performer. I am fairly inexperienced with Charcoal and have been reading madly to get up to speed. Can't wait to start using it.

Hey Chip. Glad to see I'm not the only new person joining up. I also have a gas grill that I've used sparingly (Charbroil infrared). My 18.5 WSM just showed up today so I am about to build it, but I'm already planning my first few (solo) adventures. Good luck!

I got my 18.5 WSM in March. I was like a kid at X-mas. I have smoked a bunch of good ribs, a few chickens and messed up a brisket flat. All good though. I was working on the best way to grill on the WSM when my buddy was getting rid of his kettle. Took care of that problem. Just don't rush it. Patience has been the hardest thing for me to learn.

Thanks everyone. This place is awesome. Got to love the Weber product line. Can't wait to grow it. Until then, grill and smoke.

Welcome Chip...it don't get much better than a Kettle and a Smokey Mountain...wait....what am I saying..there is nothing better!!!!!!

Hey Chip. You've got yourself a sweet combo with the WSM and the Kettle. Just purchased a 22.5 OTG to go along with my 22.5 WSM. I can't stop Grilling! Lol. Welcome to the forum.

Back