Greetings from Toronto ON Canada

StanKM

Hi all,

So happy I stumbled upon this forum.

I am picking up my first 22.5 Weber grill ever on Thurs. Told the wife the gas grill will from now on be called the bun warmer.

Am looking to add a thermo to the cover. Can someone hold my hand a point me the right direction ? I know the placement by the vent is inaccurate so where do I drill ?

thanks and happy to be here !!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

So happy I stumbled upon this forum.

I am picking up my first 22.5 Weber grill ever on Thurs. Told the wife the gas grill will from now on be called the bun warmer.

Am looking to add a thermo to the cover. Can someone hold my hand a point me the right direction ? I know the placement by the vent is inaccurate so where do I drill ?

thanks and happy to be here !!!!!!!!!!

I just found it !!! Oh my !!!!!!!

Hey Stan, did the same thing myself. I just bought a Weber back in June and was looking around for recipes, stumbled across this forum and quickly became a fan. Lot's of good people here with tons of experience and willing to share and guide us rookies :D I hope you enjoy! see ya around!

Thanks guys....been working Overnight shifts and not hanging around here the last while.

Still have yet to fire the Weber, prob do it later today ( tomorrow....what day is it again ?!?!? )

Back