New here from North Dakota

Marty Owens

TVWBB Fan
I enjoying making sausage, smoking, grilling and bbq; have numerous smokers and grills. In the Weber line I have a Smokey Joe and a couple 22 1/2" kettles, this last weekend I picked up an Weber Rotisserie for the 22 1/2 kettles. Love the keep it simple set up of Weber kettles and how they can easily be set up for indirect cooking, direct grilling and now the rotisserie add on is going to open up a whole new world for me!

Looking forward to learning tips and ideas here, hopefully in time I will be able to give back a little of what I will be learning from this forum; thanks for having me!

Thanks for the warm welcomes from everyone; cool to see a few members had lived within 7 miles of where I live!

Welcome, Marty. Wondering if you grill year round?
Yes I do grill and smoke year around; my normal cutoff is -10º unless I have sausage that needs to get smoke so it can be packaged and smoked. I have done -20º with some pretty good winds but I was miserable!

Why not Minot?
Freezin' the reason!
My oldest son, currently in the Air Force Reserves, said everyone feared being assigned to MAFB :)

Glad to have you with us Marty!

Welcome Marty, Born in Manitoba and use to love crossing over to North Dakota for vacation.

With all that equipment you could have one heck of a BBQ party! Let me know when the party's starting.

Back