another mini SJ project

Dwain Pannell

TVWBB Hall of Fame
My pot arrived last night. I begin cutting and drilling today:

IMG_0764.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking mini. It will be a great addition to your lineup of Webers.
If I may, which brand of pot did you order and where did you buy it? Thanks.

I cannot believe how long this little guy runs off a load of charcoal. At 6:30 PM I added 10 lit coals to a full load of unlit to start the seasoning process (cooked some fatty pieces of bacon and a sausage fattie) to get a nice build up of "gunk" going. It settle to a nice 250*-ish and I let it go all night. At 5:30 this AM it was at 175*. I stirred the coals and it came alive and is at 275* as I write this. It's like the energizer bunny. I think my camping trips are going to be a new experience with the tasty treats I plan to produce on this little guy. :wsm:

I cannot believe how long this little guy runs off a load of charcoal. At 6:30 PM I added 10 lit coals to a full load of unlit to start the seasoning process (cooked some fatty pieces of bacon and a sausage fattie) to get a nice build up of "gunk" going. It settle to a nice 250*-ish and I let it go all night. At 5:30 this AM it was at 175*. I stirred the coals and it came alive and is at 275* as I write this. It's like the energizer bunny. I think my camping trips are going to be a new experience with the tasty treats I plan to produce on this little guy. :wsm:
It is pretty remarkable. I've used a quarter of the amount of charcoal that I would normally use the WSM and I still end up with mostly unlit charcoal after 4 hours. I used this for camping three times, it's great!

Back