Hi From Brisbane, Australia

DeanO

Hello, I'm a member of a forum in Australia and hear a lot about you guys so I thought I'd come over for a look. Long time Weber user - I have a couple of OTS Kettles and a SJG. I'm tossing up between getting a WSM, a ProQ or a Offset to add to the collection. I'm hoping the forum will give me some food for thought. Cheers, Deano:)

Hello, I'm a member of a forum in Australia and hear a lot about you guys so I thought I'd come over for a look. Long time Weber user - I have a couple of OTS Kettles and a SJG. I'm tossing up between getting a WSM, a ProQ or a Offset to add to the collection. I'm hoping the forum will give me some food for thought. Cheers, Deano:)
Good Choice Deano-reano! Welcome to our playground!

Hello Deano,
My name is Adam I live in Hayden Id. Welcome to the forum. I love my 18 WSM. It is a great smoker and I have done chicken, ribs and turkeys on it and they have all turned out perfect. By the way, I am half Aussie, my mom is from Melbourne and I have an Aunt and Uncle who live in Brisbane.

Welcome to the forum. :wsm:
Congrats on your choice of WSM...the cover is shown on the forum T-shirt you should order. :cool:
I will be in OZ September 15th for 2+ weeks (really), I'll swing by to help you assemble your smoker (j/k).
Just Sayin..

Back