your webers in action on youtube

i love watching weber grilling videos.

if you have a youtube account with your weber in action put your id name here so i can watch the videos por favor.

Seconded...

I love seeing pics of everyone's cooks. I really love seeing video of everyone's cooks.

Darn, now I have to go get a video camera. Anyone have any advice on a good, economical one?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Don Cash:
Seconded...

I love seeing pics of everyone's cooks. I really love seeing video of everyone's cooks.

Darn, now I have to go get a video camera. Anyone have any advice on a good, economical one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the Flip Ultra HD... Think it was about 180... I am utterly amazed at the HD quality. You can see my video in the barbecuing section above this... Not pimpin my vid, just the quality! I LOVE a good BBQ video too, and they are a blast to make!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lonnie Mac:
I have the Flip Ultra HD... Think it was about 180... I am utterly amazed at the HD quality. You can see my video in the barbecuing section above this... Not pimpin my vid, just the quality! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Lonnie. I was hoping you'd chime in. I loved that video and was amazed at the quality. I'll check out the Flip Ultra HD.

that is a nice camera. the black one on amazon is currently 146.

the white one is 148.

you get a free accessory if you buy either. i may jump on that and start making some videos.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brady martin:
that is a nice camera. the black one on amazon is currently 146.

the white one is 148.

you get a free accessory if you buy either. i may jump on that and start making some videos. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I have the black Ultra HD... I may have been wrong! My son bought this for me. I believe it is around 150 or so...

Back