Hello from Seymour, WI!

Tom L. (WI)

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I was on the old board for a while as a lurker. I figured I would take my first post on the new board and properly introduce myself.

I've got a 22.5" WSM and use it just about every weekend since I bought it which was probably around last fall. Coming up on a year. I like chuck roast, spares, and butts the best. I've just started to experiment with making my own rubs versus buying them. I've also got a Weber gasser and a Performer. I used to be the guy who would buy the cheapest grill I could find and then when I was introduced to my first weber I could not believe the difference. Now I will not buy any other brand. I'm a weber snob. lol!

Go PACK Go!! (Green Bay Packer fan too!) :)

Hey Tom! Welcome to the NEW forums! :WSM:
L♥ve Seymour! I have almost a hundred relatives in Green Bay, Pulaski, Hofa Park, Shawano, Angelica... h3ll, we maybe related ;)

For those of you who aren't aware:

SeymourWelcomeSign_20120127.jpg

Welcome, Tom! So just who does have the best burger in Seymour?

Hey, thanks for all the warm welcomes from everyone. This forum has some of the most helpful people on the net!

Jim, actually my wife has lived in Seymour all her life. I'm a transplant. :) I'm originally from southern Maryland. So here is a shout out to all the guys and gals from Maryland!!

And as far as who has the best burger in Seymour?? Well...um...for being the "Home of the Hamburger", all we have in town is a Mcdonalds, Dairy Queen, Kary's Family Rest., about 4 bars, and the local bowling alley. Unfortunately nothing really there that "WOWS" a person when it comes to burgers. We did however just celebrate "Hamburger Days" yesterday. It was a fun time had by all!

Take care & HAPPY SMOKING!!

Back