4th Annual Brew-B-Que in Lodi WI, Sept. 24

Mike Goethel

TVWBB Fan
The 4th Annual Lodi Valley Annual Brew-B-Que is scheduled for Saturday, September 24. We're looking forward to seeing some new teams, as well as those that have made one or all of the first three events! Our goal is 15 teams this year.

Rules and entry forms are available on the Lodi Chamber we site:
http://www.lodiwisconsin.com/brew-b-que/

Judges, please contact the Chamber if you're interested in judging our competition.

Mike

This really is a nice contest, last year it was moved to downtown Lodi and it was a huge success. Beside the rib competition there are competitions for home brew, chili and salsa and they had a really good blues band playing in the afternoon. There were activites for the kids and I believe a bingo tent as well. Always a good time!!!

Beside the rib competition there are competitions for home brew

Mike, You may want to rethink the homebrew contest. The one in Baraboo was shut down because you can not serve it outside of the residence it was brewed at. Read on:News story

Mike, thanks for the compliments on our event. Hope to see you return to defend your title from first two years!

Chris, appreciate the heads-up on the home brew competition... I'll share with organizers.

Mike

I am out .I just took on cooking a wedding for one of the guys who helps me build my cookers . And I need a small guy to get in where my big arse cant go.Have a great time at the event.

Thanks Peter! I was floored with that call. Sometimes you get lucky on your first time out! You guys did well also with a 19th out of 41 overall. Hope to see you both at Lodi. Are you cooking Warrens Labor day weekend?

We still have room for teams for the 4th Annual Lodi Valley Brew-B-Que on Saturday, September 24. This event is held in downtown Lodi, WI. Check out the Lodi Chamber web site (link below) for events throughout the day. Micro brews, home brew competitions, bands, etc.

We're also recruiting KCBS certified judges. This is not a sanctioned event, however we use KCBS rules for the official judging.

http://www.lodiwisconsin.com/brew-b-que/

Hope to see you there!

Mike, I just sent in my entry form Tuesday for the rib contest and the homebrew contest. Looking forward to trying to defend last years' title! (team was Brew-N-Q last year)

Congratulations to Smokin' Croations for their 1st place win!! and people's choice too! Great job guys and good luck in Libertyville!

Originally posted by ChrisPM:
Congratulations to Smokin' Croations for their 1st place win!! and people's choice too! Great job guys and good luck in Libertyville!
what Chris said--great job guys!!

Thanks Chris. Dad and I were blown away walking away with all 3 awards. We had a great time and can't wait for next years event. They put on a nice little event in Lodi.

Back