Stokerlog secret commands??

Bob Hunter

TVWBB Pro
Amir, could you please post the 'Secret'
icon_wink.gif
commands / key sequences you have coded into the Stokerlog? I know you've posted a few before but I can't seem find them in the forums.

Thanks

All the secrets are documented
icon_smile.gif
. So maybe "obscure" would be more appropriate way of calling them.

On that front, holding control key while pressing Start will start logging but not erase the log time. That way, if your communication gets lost, you can restart without losing your time.

The other is hitting F5 to refresh the configuration. For example, if you add a probe after you have started stokerlog, then hitting F5 causes stokerlog to fetch the new configuration.

Control-T is another good shortcut as it shows you the key temp data in a window so that you don't have to have the entire stokerlog application in front to see what is going on.

Is this the kind of thing you were looking for?

Thanks Amir,
Thats the exact 'obscure' stuff I was looking for
icon_smile.gif

I was hoping for a way to clear the graph though.

There is no feature for that. But would be pretty easy to add. What is the application for it?

Oh, I don't know if there is a good reason to add it. At least I can't think of one off the top of my head, because as Ken puts it - "re-start the app"

My reason for asking was that lately I've have been having trouble reconnecting to the Stoker, and it usually ends up taking me about 10 minutes to get reconnected, so this weekend I got everything setup and connected to the Stoker about 3 hours before I was ready to fire it up. And instead of going through trying to reconnect, I left everthing running. When it was time to put the fire on, I thought to myself that it would be nice to just reset the graph. That's when I remembered some posts about key sequences but culdn't remember the details.

Back