Garage sale find. Weber Table

Jeff Kolodziejski

TVWBB All-Star
I was out and yesterday and stopped by a local garage sale by me that had a Weber tabled listed. It was an old Weber, teak wood (I think). It was new in the box and I got it for 10.00. It had 4 utensils included with it. They are old, but I don't think they have anything to do with Weber. The parts listed on the box as included didn't list them. I thought it was a pretty good deal for an old piece of Weber history.
002.jpg

003.jpg

Perhaps I'll put it to good use tonight!
004.jpg

Thats a great find! I love the look of those tables. Im sure itll look great on any of your grills
icon_smile.gif

Congrats Jeff.

Looks GREAT Jeff!
Love the lanterns too! I have a yellow and 2 reds... don't see those around much anymore.
oh and hey! thank you for the phone number.
icon_wink.gif

can't get out there anymore today, butt i did not call either...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Those are nice and a great deal on you. I've seen some that have been left out in the weather. Not sure if the table is solid Teak or just a veneer but the thin band which covers the end grain always looked bad on the ones I seen.
Keep it out of the rain/snow and it should last forever.

Tim

Thats nice. Found that one in Chicago did ya....Strange we haven't heard from the Dynamic hippie duo. Guess they are jealous of another sweet Chicago find.

Brian

Thanks Everyone
Brian, I found it in Naperville...bout 15 minutes from me, not too bad a drive!

Isn't it beach nite, funny clouds and munchies for the hippies tonight? Im sure they'll chime in tomorrow after the seagulls wake them up.

See how they get Jeff. No pity here, too many good deals to be sad... don't you have a performer table to yell at George?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brian O'Neal:
Thats nice. Found that one in Chicago did ya....Strange we haven't heard from the Dynamic hippie duo. Guess they are jealous of another sweet Chicago find.

Brian </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Nice table Jeff! It's exactly like the one I got from a local estate sale last week for $10 NIB. Yawn.............Now back to the luau!
icon_cool.gif

Just a side note, the table sets inside the handle. It won't work on the Weberbarrow.
icon_razz.gif

Nice find Jeff!! It real set that Rnager off.
Sorry, but I was busy cleaining up the lime for my Easter leg of lamb that I am cooking tomorrow.
I thought it would be very holidayish to cokk it on a big green Easter Egg.
My 19 yr old son said it was "Lame".
But he's only a kid, what does he know.
Pics tomorrow. Syre wish I had one of those teak tables.. Guess I have ot make that my next find..

yea, i would pay a tenner for one of those tables.
icon_biggrin.gif

actually i think its one of the best lookin and designed ones ever made.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaun R:
Originally posted by Brian O'Neal:

Brian </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Nice table Jeff! It's exactly like the one I got from a local estate sale last week for $10 NIB. Yawn.............Now back to the luau!
icon_cool.gif

Just a side note, the table sets inside the handle. It won't work on the Weberbarrow.
icon_razz.gif

Dangit...now I see why the lid wouldnt shut right. At least it stayed on ok to take the pic! Maybe you Cali guys DO know a think or two! See Brian, they ARE ok over there!
icon_smile.gif

For what it's worth, I hooked mine on the inside and tried to fit the lid on after. Then I said it must fit better than that! That was when I set it in the handle. A perfect fit!
icon_redface.gif

Someone post dimentions of this table, it looks like it wouldn't be too hard to make one, and would be pretty handy.

Brian

Back