Weber Customer Service scores again

Ray Crick

TVWBB Emerald Member
My Weber Genesis Silver is 4 ½ years old and recently, the rear burner would only ignite if I manually lit it. Even with the front and center burners on full, the rear burner would not come on (plenty of gas to it – but no igniotion unless I put a flame to it).

Tried cleaning the crossover tube and checked for any obvious defects but found none so I called Weber customer service today. Guess what – they are sending me a new set of burners and crossover tubes for free! What wonderful service again from Weber – no wonder we all like them.

Happy New Year to everyone on this board!

Ray

Hey Rey

Thats great to hear since I'm just starting out with my silver b. I left a post on the charcoal grill side and long story short there sending my Father a new onetouch gold because of an out of round condition and chipped finish on the lid.Now he'll have 2 they said just keep the first one and do what you want with it.
I'm getting to the point of just shaking my head when anybody tells me they bought a new grill and its not a weber.There may be better grills out there
icon_eek.gif
but none have the customer service .

Seeeuuuu
Jeff

Wow! What a story. My personal experience with their serivce and their standing by their product has been amazing considering what I've come to expect of other companies. But to get a free burner set after 4 years- again, WOW! No wonder they have such brand loyalty. By the way, I was talking with a service rep the other day about a recipie and they went to this web site and recommended it. Speaks highly of what goes on here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Doug LaFleur:
By the way, I was talking with a service rep the other day about a recipie and they went to this web site and recommended it. Speaks highly of what goes on here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know we shouldn't post "me too's", but I just have to echo that.
This is without question the best Inernet community I've ever run across, and I've been using the Internet since we had to dial in to the local community college, and use a menu-based account, with Lynx as the browser.
icon_eek.gif

Back