SS chimney

Tim Dickey

TVWBB Member
I have heard talk of a Weber Stainless Steel chimney, but have been unable to locate one. Does such an animal exist, or is this a case for the Mythbusters?

If Weber doesn't make one, does anyone know of anyone that does?

Tim

Many people who have used the non-Weber chimneys complain about a) the small size and b) the inferior air flow causing the charcoal to take a significantly longer time to light. These chimneys do not appear to have as much ventilation as the Weber chimneys.

Well if Weber has the best design, why don't they make a stainless one? or better yet, a procelain coated one (to match my Weber grills).

I just want something that works well and will last a long time.

Tim

I agree with David. I originally bought the Honda instead of the Benz. The Honda holds less coal and is much more difficult and time consuming to light. Go with the Benz.

Yeah, but I bet the Honda gets more CPP (cooks per pound).
5.gif

Tim

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I just want something that works well and will last a long time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get the Weber one then. It's made from aluminum coated steel coated and doesn't rust easily, no reason it shouldn't last you a long time.

Back