No legs

KenP

TVWBB Pro
I ordered this WSM from EBay and it doesn't have any legs. I know I can order a set, but I was wondering if any of you have done anything else.

1134_1.JPG

Call Weber straight away and tell them you received your WSM and the legs were missing. The customer service at Weber is great and they will send you a set ASAP.

It looks like you're missing a bunch of things, unless you didn't photograph all the parts. There's supposed to be a vinyl cover, and a cardboard box containing the legs, the access door, and the grill straps and screws, nuts, an washers to fasten the grill straps and legs. Oh, and an owner's manual.

Regards,
Chris

Originally posted by Toby Keil:
Call Weber straight away and tell them you received your WSM and the legs were missing. The customer service at Weber is great and they will send you a set ASAP.
Unless Weber considers the eBay seller an authorized re-seller and the unit new, there might be a bit of a problem.

Originally posted by Chris Allingham:
It looks like you're missing a bunch of things, unless you didn't photograph all the parts. There's supposed to be a vinyl cover, and a cardboard box containing the legs, the access door, and the grill straps and screws, nuts, an washers to fasten the grill straps and legs. Oh, and an owner's manual.

Regards,
Chris
It does have the cover, but no other hardware.

I already ordered the legs, but I guess I need to get the remaining hardware. No manual either, but I'm sure I can find what I need here.

I just ordered the hardware pack and door assembly. I hope that's it.

It does have the cover.

I paid $134 with shipping, so I'm not terribly upset by this.

Originally posted by Doug D:
Unless Weber considers the eBay seller an authorized re-seller and the unit new, there might be a bit of a problem.
Thumbs up to Weber. They registered my grill for me and sent all the stuff.

Oddly, they sent some stuff overnight, and other stuff, like the legs, I still haven't received.

Man I can't wait to get this thing together.
icon_biggrin.gif

I've been holding back on this post and now I just have to say it
icon_biggrin.gif
fill the bottom with concrete and you'll have a weeble. Weebles wobble but they dont fall down.....sorry I had to.

Brandon

Back